Our 15/16 clinic series will take players on a new journey we are extremely excited to offer. Five dates, six clinics, with practice resources in between, beginning October 3, 2015, and ending June 23, 2016, players will see their games grow through our full Progressive Skill Development program.
This is the individual sign-up link for our May 7 and June 23 clinics. Click HERE to download a mail-in registration form. Either way, save $10 when you attend both clinics!
Registration for our May 7 or June 23 clinic comes with a FREE Aim High Hoops training DVD of your choice, a value of $20!
Skill Development Workout: Saturday, May 7, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Apply it all with Shooting, handling, and scoring at full speed
- Shoot game shots at games speeds 40-minute Scoring Workout
- Learn to become a handling machine with the 40-minute Handling Workout
- Work on some favorite moves from your favorite pros!
- Shooting Goal #1: Make Shots
- Shooting Goal #2: Create Shots
- Handling Goal #1: Handle Against Anyone
- Handling Goal #2: Break Down Anyone
One-on-One The Right Way: Thursday, June 23, 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Progressive Skill Development in nine competitive one-on-one scenarios
- Game Winner: Make Shots
- Shoulder Turn: Make Shots
- Protect the Lane: Handle Against Anyone
- Attack Space: Break Down Anyone
- Full Court One-on-One: Handle Against Anyone/Break Down Anyone
- Elbow One-on-One: Create Shots
- Free Throw Line One-on-One: Create Shots
- Rim Protector: Create Shots
- Own The Block: Create Shots